I DON'T THINK I'LL EVER SHOOT ON A DIGITAL CAMERA AGAIN

21:21

Hi darlings!



How is it going? 
It's been ages since I've had anything on here and I didn't plan to for a while because I am currently giving all my attention to my internship and I never want to produce sub standard posts which will be the outcome of me trying to do both.

I have so much to tell you about but that will all come in due course, the only thing I'll say is internships/full time jobs are overrated.

The only reason I'm attempting to produce content while working full time is because I shot the most beautiful pictures with Alisha Dandy, who is an amazing photographer who shoots on film.
I can't begin to tell you how amazing she is as a person but hopefully the pictures will give you a glimpse into how talented she is. I feel so inspired by her and the outcome of these photos that I am certain I want to take pictures on film. I'll stop rambling now, I hope you love the photos as much as I do.









































I forgot to mention these photos are unedited, I'm in awe of Alisha's talent. Check out more of her work here and her instagram here, she is amazing. That's all for now, I'll be back soon but until then...

Stay beautiful because you are, Jasmine x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe