KAYLA DANIELS, ARTIST AND MODEL, 20

10:00


"How would I describe my style?
I like to be very comfortable but cute when it comes to clothes. Lately I've been painting on my clothes to give it a little me. A pop of color and fun.

In high school I use to wear colors that matched my mood. Dark times for me so I was always in black.
It wasn't until this year that I actually found my style. I found me. My style represents me, happy, fun and creative. I hope that's what people can see.

I'm a thrifter. Always thrifting. I get a whole outfit for less than $20. Doesn't get any better than that! (Lol)
I don't like spending so much money on clothes. Life is so expensive already.

My favorite item in my wardrobe? Hmm...it would have to be my overalls. I slip right into it whenever I can.
I can't live without...my flannels. Definitely my flannels. They are my go-to.  I wish I owned... a lot more flannels (lol)

"Forget the rules. If you like it, wear it" I read that somewhere and this to me was the greatest advice.

My painting on my clothes gives my style an iconic factor. I guess you can say my clothes kind of became my canvas.

I use to struggle a lot. I thought I had to have what everyone else was wearing. Now I'd rather not. What fun is that?

Just be yourself! Wear what you want to wear! Honestly as long as you're comfortable, that's all that really matters."

Check out Kayla's instagram here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe