7 SONGS TO WELCOME YOU INTO AUTUMN

21:00

Hi darlings,


Summer is over, much to my dismay and undoubtedly the dismay of others who encounter bipolar weather regurlarly. The days of pumpkin spiced lattes, thick scarves and amber leaves are upon us. Honestly I hate autumn, I have never understood its appeal, I mean cold weather, even colder unfriendly faces, pumpkins? Autumn really needs a new manager because I am not impressed by what it is offering me at the moment. However, there is something I look forward to every autumn: being cosy. I love summer, I mean I'm Nigerian it is kind of in my DNA, but my introverted tendencies cause me to get a little thrill at the idea of snuggling beneath a throw with a large mug of soy chai latte and good music. If you enjoy these moments as well then you'll love what I'm about to share with you: my autumnal playlist ( I mean, I love you and all but I am not sharing my chai with anyone.) enjoy!

AIR - JONES
CRANES IN THE SKY - SOLANGE
EMELI SANDE - HURTS
SIA - THE GREATEST
PEARL - I KNOW
CHAINSMOKERS - CLOSER
ALUNAGEORGE - NOT ABOVE LOVE

Stay beautiful because you can, Jasmine x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe