A DAY AT THE VICTORIA AND ALBERT MUSEUM

17:00

Hi darlings,



The Victoria and Albert museum is one of London's most famous museums. It has art from different parts of the world and documents different periods through art. Vsisting this mueum was highly educational and I would love to revisist soon.

TIME LINE
10:30-2:00
Location: The Victoria and Albert Museum.



There was so much beautiful art. Ranging from European wars to Asia before colonisation, it felt like walking into a different country when ever we walked into a different room. However, I was mildly disappointed by the fact that there was no African art in the museum. All in all I had an informative day and learned more than I ever did in a year of stdying history.
2:00-3:00
Location: Comptoir Libanais


My favourite thing about the V&A (aside from the art) is that there is an entire street opposite the museum of continental restaurants to end an educational day. Zainab and I ended our day with a fast track education in Lebanese cuisine.

TOP NEW LOOK
TROUSERS+JACKET +SHOES ZARA
BAG COACH

Stay beautiful because you are, Jasmine x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ahhh this looks incredible, I have always dreamed of visiting this place and staring at the paintings all day haha! I'm currently getting my teeth in to series Victoria on ITV, it's really good! Loving your outfit :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you so much for reading! You need to go, it is absolutely beautiful and I would love to watch Victoria is it any good? Yes we should X

      Delete

Subscribe